Sunday, June 27, 2010

8 Questions

Sassy Lassy wants me to answer these eight questions.  At least they are not the eight she answered on HER blog.

1) What outfit from a movie would you love to re-create?

Not a movie, but Mimi's Wedding Dress from the Drew Carey Show.



2) Tell us about your sewing spot/room. What is your favorite thing about it?

I  don't have a current sewing spot.  I haven't sewed much in the past 15 years.


3) Where did you learn to sew? Who taught you?

At home.  My mother. 


4) If you could have dinner with one person from the past, who would it be?

My Aunt Bobbie Jean.  She died too young and I didn't get to know her.


5) What/Who inspires you?

Reading Old House Journal, Victorian Homes, Old House Interiors.


6) What will always make you laugh?

Stupid cat tricks.


7) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Butter Pecan


8) What is something you would like us to know about you that you have never shared on your blog?

I have power tools and know how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment?